Are you benefiting from R&D Credit?
Congress awards companies that engage in technical product and process development because such companies have a long record of creating jobs and strengthening the U.S. economy. The reward for investing in R&D is a dollar-for dollar tax credit which can significantly reduce a company’s federal tax obligation.
- Immediate increase in cash flow
- Permanent tax savings
- Additional tax savings in future years
- Reduction in effective tax rate
- Increased market value
Can companies without a formal R&D program still qualify for this credit?
Every successful manufacturing company is potentially eligible for an R&D tax credit. Many companies are unaware that certain activities of their daily operations qualify as research and development.
Enguard’s advanced R&D credit service includes:
- Cost effective, time efficient, and audit defensible web-based software that identifies, tracks and quantifies R&D activities henceforth
- Initial training and continual technical support, including quarterly reviews
- Calculating your company’s credits for the previous three tax years
- Providing your CPA with all documentation necessary to claim the R&D credit